- Faith Farm Home Page
- About Faith Farm
- Recovery Programs
- Faith Farm News
- Faith Farm Locations
- Why a FREE Program?
- Faith Farm Contact Info
- Faith Farm Thrift Stores
10) The Faith Farm program separates the person from elements in their life that have influenced them into a life of addiction. These stumbling blocks in life can be a death sentence to the addicted.
9) Free, 9 month residential program with all needs of the students met.
8) A staff with a “Heart for the Hurting” staff with a “Heart for the Hurting”
7) A loving & caring atmosphere with structure.
6) They learn a vocation through a work project.
5) Structured lunch at noon and dinner at 5:00 p.m.
4) Evenings are for reading, GED Classes, recreation, reading/writing classes or counseling.
3) Staff members are required to live on the Farm, so no student is without help or counseling at anytime.
2) Upon graduation from the basic, 9 month program they have several options:
1) Our Boynton Beach location now hosts a Celebrate Recovery group every Saturday evening at 6 pm where residents and alumni, their families and the community at large are invited. Since 1991, over 700,000 people have gone through the Celebrate Recovery program in more than 17,000 churches worldwide. Celebrate Recovery is a program designed to help those struggling with hurts, hang-ups, and habits by showing them the loving power of Jesus Christ through the recovery process. Celebrate Recovery is not just for addicts. You’ll find help for co-dependency, eating disorders, sexual and physical abuse, gambling, self-esteem, anger management, perfectionism, financial habits, bereavement, gambling, anxiety, depression, and most any other hurt, habit or hang-up.
It is our mission to help men and women establish a strong, personal, spiritual foundation which allows them to rebuild their life and become a productive member of society.