Since 1951, Faith Farm Ministries has provided a safe place for alcoholics in the streets of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Since then, the program has evolved into a free, long-term, regeneration solution to drug and alcohol addiction. Today we are national in our admissions to three distinct campuses in South Florida. As we look towards Foundation support, here are a few key points for consideration in supporting Faith Farm Ministries:
- Foundation funding works towards self-sustaining operations. Over 94% of our operating budget comes from staff/student run micro-enterprise.
- Cost of Fundraising is about 1%.
- We have education initiatives such as GED training and “Green” recycling, student run award winning micro-enterprise.
- We save the taxpayer hundreds of thousands of dollars as an effective alternative to incarceration.
- High return on investment.
- We change lives.
Here are sample executive summaries of funding needs that will build towards a National Model:
- Education/Curriculum (View executive summary)
- General Education Development (GED) (View executive summary)
- Comprehensive Work Training (CWT) (View executive summary)
- Salvage ”Green” Microenterprise Expansion (View executive summary)
For more information please contact: